January 29, 2012

D-Pryde - The Motto Freestyle [Video]


Meet D-Pryde: a young, 17-year-old rapper/writer/singer from Toronto that's been making music beyond his years for quite some time now. After many of his freeverse videos on YouTube became popular and received a combined total of over 31 million views, D-Pryde (real name Russell Llantino) dropped his first ever mixtape album in June of 2011 called Mars. If you're feeling his 'Motto' remix as much as we are, you can hit the jump to stream and download his full mixtape that includes features from Joe Budden, August Rigo, and more. The project is very impressive for any artist and even more so for somebody at his age. In his own words:
"This album is basically a story of how my life changed in a short year after signing my deal” said D-Pryde. “I was a kid that grew up too fast; so with all I learned, I flushed all that knowledge and struggle into 15 songs for a fan base that witnessed me grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment