December 29, 2011

KJ Hines - Up & Down [Video]


This young artist out of Austin, TX not only brings nice flow and rhymes over this track with a catchy hook, but the part that caught my attention the most was the message that he is trying to convey. It's important that new artists have a real meaning to the things that they're rapping about. Not only is it refreshing to hear, but you can also feel the emotion coming out of the artist because of how passionate they are about the subject.
"This track is pretty much a reaction to the everyday struggles we all face as human beings. I begin things off by talking about some of the down falls I was experiencing at the time and then I go into talking with a girl about her life and the struggles her life is presenting her with. I am very proud of this track and I hope you all feel it as much as I do." - KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment