September 27, 2011

Bush - The Mirror of the Signs


The anticipation is over folks, Bush's long awaited comeback album, The Sea of Memories, has dropped! I've listed to the album straight through a few times. Overall, it's a solid album and any Bush fan should definitely spend the ten bucks and buy the album. However, it's no Sixteen Stone . Don't get me wrong, it's a good album, but its not a good Bush album. Let me explain. There's something missing. That gritty, rugged, sloppy, yet refined trademark Bush sound isn't there anymore. Let me say once again i'ts a good album. Did you hear me? Buy the album, its GOOD! Now, I attribute this change in sound to the fact that bands evolve over time, and advancements in the recording process have been made since 1994 when Sixteen Stone came out that gives this album a more polished sound. With that being said, I hope you listen to the album and enjoy this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment