August 15, 2011

Donavon Frankenreiter - Glow

Listen up folks, I know it has been quite some time since I have posted anything and I would like to apologize for that, but no worries the wait is over. Let the record show, that I have been researching music like crazy and I have a laundry list of artists that I am going to post over the course of the next few days. So be sure to keep checking in to BTH as your #1 source for new music.


Dont be scared of the name everyone, because Donavon Frankenreiter will be sure to soothe your soul with his soft voice and uplifting melodies. Frankenreiter has established himself as a king in the surf/roots/reggae/acoustic music industry as well as being a professional surfer. He's got a Jack Johnson type feel to him, but definitely mixes in his own unique styles. Here's a track off his latest album, Glow. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment