July 19, 2011

Charles Hamilton - Sober Karaoke [Album]


Let the unreleased Charles Hamilton leaks continue. This album was supposed to be released all the back in 2005, but HFHH somehow got their hands on it and let it go to the masses. When I see "2005 Charles Hamilton" I immediately get hyped thinking about the type of music he was putting out back before he made it onto the XXL Magazine Freshman cover. So, I'm really hoping to hear that kinda old, Sonic sound from Charles when I finish the download. Check out the tracklist and download it for your self after the jump.
1. Hi! What Is Sober Karaoke
2. Pretty In Pink
3. Anger Management
4. The Project Stairwell
5. I Hate You, Charles Hamilton
6. Till Last Summer
7. On Some G Shit
8. Rebecca’s Addiction
9. Friendship Bracelet
10. Charles In Charge
11. Tarissa’s Song v2.0
12. Karen Song 3.1
13. See Ya Later!
14. Rain Man 2
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment